Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Absolutely Fabulous And A Side of Buffalo Chicken Dip

Last night I watched Absolutely Fabulous 20th Anniversary 2012 Job episode. I enjoy this comedy series because the show makes me laugh so much.  Although amiss in many levels. They are funnier than ever. This new episode was so funny that I laughed and laughed so hard to the point where I was out of breath. I can't recall a time when I laughed that much. Wait.......I do recall one. It felt great to laugh that way again!

Courtesy of BBC.com

While I was laughing hysterically, It was a good thing it happened before I took a bite of Tortilla Chip with Buffalo Chicken Dip. 




Ingredients

1/2 cup cream cheese
1 12.5oz. chicken breast in tin
3 tablespoon ranch dressing
4 tablespoon mild buffalo wing sauce add more for desired heat or use hot buffalo wing hot sauce
1 1/2 cup shredded colby cheese

Method

Preheat oven to 350F

Drain the water out from the tin and remove chicken breast from and place it in a medium bowl. Add the ranch dressing, mix together well. Spread the cheese on the bottom of an 8 x 8 glass baking pan. Layer the chicken on top of the cream cheese. Add the buffalo sauce on top of the chicken and spread with spatula until chicken is covered. Sprinkle with colbey cheese all over the top. Bake for 20 minutes in hot oven until colby cheese is melted on top.



1 comment:

  1. That looks delish....I am going to a Super Bowl Party and this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by....