Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Linguine pasta with pesto and feta cheese

Happy New Year! We're all on the mend now. We stayed at home New Year's eve as we do every year. Last year my brother came for a visit and celebrated with us. It was a lot of fun. We were all unwell so we all spent our days cuddled on the sofa. I'm very exhausted today but I still have to prepare dinner. So I made something very easy with very little work I take that back, no work at all.

This dish is a family favourite and if you have a very picky little eater just like my 3 year old this is the dish for you. I promise they will eat it. My son is very particular and he actually sat down to eat a full bowl. I tasted this dish from one of my aunt's dinner party and loved it.



Ingredients
1 box of linguine pasta
1 jar of pesto
crumbled feta cheese

I would normally add sun dried tomato and artichokes but the rest of the household doesn't care for it. Maybe next time I'll add them in to my own bowl.

Method
Boil the pasta, once cooked strain it. Put it in a large bowl and add the jar of pesto. Serve yourself a bowl or two or three and add the feta cheese. Easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....